Friday, November 17, 2006

Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy

xXx
TEACHER, I LOVE YOU!!! FOR3v3R!! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOoooovEEEE YOU >_<
You will never know how it feels until you actually lost it..
-----------------------------------------------
:I start to liked him when i saw :him in a Korean Drama, which is :awesome. He's hot, cute, caring, :naughty, hot-headed :) before he :was a very bad guy but slowly he :turned into a cutie, he's in love :with his teacher. Who is 6 years :older than him. Well, you can't
:said it bad cuz Love can be at :any Ages, right? so he continues :to impressed her by doing so many :things to have her love. Its sad
:that the teacher never have that
:kind of feelings toward him, but :w
ith his uncle. And the reason :for her to become a teacher was :because of him. She's so much in :love with him that she never :realized that he was not the :person she needs, well love is :funny, love is happy, love is :lonely, love is sad, love is :confusing...and much more of :loves. Well, this one has a :happy ending, which makes me :loved it.

Gong Yoo will be my fav Korean guy eva!!
love ya..!



No comments: